Sunday, August 28, 2011

Easing Back into Scrapping

Sketches really helped me alot when I started scrapping in 2006. While I have earned some confidence to start from scratch since then, sketches are still very much part of my scrapbooking. So now that I have taken up this hobby again after more than a year of hiatus, a popular sketch blog was my first resource.

This is Sketch 53 of the Sketchabilities blog. I have never tried any of their sketches before but now that I have, I'm planning to go back to their very first sketch and use all 52 for my layouts. Hey, now that I'm back, I'm on a roll.
And here is my interpretation:
Swimming Lessons
Now excuse me while I go back in the other room. I feel a scrap coming on.

2 comments:

Mia Castrillo said...

Congrats, Lee! Glad to see you scrapping again. :-)

pysselpetra said...

so cute - love the happiness in the page ♥